We are planning to host a Speed Ball 5-person relay race. Here’s how it works:
- Each team has five members (whoever you choose–skill levels can vary).
- One member does the Speed Ball pattern down and back. When that person crosses the timer, the next member goes. This continues until the fifth rider has completed the pattern.
- A missed ball will result in a +5 second penalty.
- If the entire cone is knocked over, the team will recieve a no-time/disqualification.
- At the end of the five team members running, the judge tallies the number of penalties (5 seconds per missed golf ball).
- All five team members’ times are added up, plus penalties. The team with the lowest combined time/score wins.
Prizes will be modest — this is more for fun than prizes — but we will have some prizes available for each member of the winning team!
The cost to enter is $10 per person / $50 per team. Please register below and be sure to include your team name.
Note that a single rider can participate on multiple teams. Also, the same team can run twice if they run under two different team names and pay entry fees for both teams.